About these ads

A Guest Blog with Christy

Christy Birmingham:

I am pleased to guest post over at “Artistry With Words” today! Come join us :) My post on Bill’s site provides tips for how to write an awesome gratitude list.

Smiles to you all!

Christy

Originally posted on Artistry With Words:

Welcome back and Happy Friday!

This is a great day for me because for the second blog in a row, I don’t have to do anything. I can just sit back and read the words of a dear friend who is kind enough to do my work for me.  How great is that?

Christy Birmingham has graciously agreed to write today, so I’ll turn it over to my favorite poet from Victoria, British Columbia.

How to Write a Gratitude List: 5 Tips to Creating a Great One

cwGuest post by Christy Birmingham

A gratitude list provides a great way to offer your thanks to people or things around you, which hopefully helps you live life in a full and meaningful way. To write your own – and make it a great one – here are 5 tips:

1. Set Aside Regular Time

Make time on a regular basis, whether it’s…

View original 434 more words

About these ads

31 Comments

1. Nice guest post Christy. Gratitude is a subject I think many people have a hard time conveying. Those of us in a good place in our lives should show gratefulness.

2. I’m very grateful that you took the time to guest blog, Christy, and your message is an important one. Writers should be grateful…my goodness, I would do this for free….shhh, don’t tell anyone I said that. :)

Happy Friday my good friend.

3. Once again loved your guest post Christy and so very much enjoyed your share on how to write a gratitude list!! :)

4. Thank you for sharing these tips on keeping a gratitude list. It is a wonderful practice!

5. “Make a decision to be grateful” is my favorite, Christy. So much about having a good life is tied to making the decision to be thankful, kind, and respectful regardless of what happens. Great list!

6. Great tips, Christy…I agree that making a decision to be grateful is HUGE…it’s all in the attitude! ;)

7. Good one Chris.
    Congratulations on this spotlight… Numbers two and three make lot of sense to me.
    Great tips and thank you very much for sharing them.
    Happy saturday to you, hugs, Aquileana :D

8. Some wonderful advice you have given Christy… I know I am grateful to have you as a blogging friend within my community .. Loved your post :-)

9. Great advices my friend!! I loved each of them with full of my heart! Well, I had a question How should I start guest post?

• Hi Swetank, do you want to guest post on a site or have guest posts on your site?

• Well will sure love to do both! As my writing category is Inspiration, Motivation & Self-Improvement, will sure love to start a guest post, either on my site or some other. :D

Regards,
        Swetank. Be Bettr, Stay Bettr! :D

• Hi Swetank, how wonderful! If you want me to do a post on your site, I’m more than happy to contribute. I liked your newest post too!

• I will be feeling happy too!! So, how it is all going to start? What you will be writing? I follow a rule, I post lists. And if you have something such as self-improvement tips, that’ll be all great. :)

• Hmmm okay I will think about what to post at your site. Not sure yet but will be in list form :)

I am wondering if you want to write a post about a book you like or that changed your life in some way? That would be a guest post at Poetic Parfait. Would you want to do that too?

• That’s fantastic!! are there any other options?

• Of course there are – you could guest post at either of my blogs :)

• Just think on that particular topic only! How much word should I keep it?

• Which site do you want to contribute to, Poetic Parfait or When Women Inspire? I think you have my email already if you want to message me that way it’s likely easier.

10. I warmly welcome and invite you to watch a new photo album “Lilies”
    Good weekend!

11. Wonderful post, Christy, and all of your ‘gratitude’ tips were great..You always do such a superb job in these guest blogs. Keep shining, my friend! Hugs!