Dance. Here. Now.

This has been a tough week. I am letting you know. All of you. I have some appointments this week that are not so much fun.

Fun.

Let’s have some right now, shall we?!

Enter Moves Like Jagger, the song sung by Maroon 5 featuring Christina Aguilera.

This song uplifts me. I turn up the song on the radio and I sing along. I have been known to dance to it too in my living room. Watch out coffee table, you’re taking up my dance floor!

The fast beat, the fun sounds of singer Adam Levine, and what else… Well you decide for yourself what you like about the song as you listen too.

If your week is a tough one too, I hope it helps you get through it.

36 thoughts on “Dance. Here. Now.

Awesome beat – if I could move, I’d be dancing in my chair, lol. Seriously though, my friend, I’m sorry you’ve been having a rough time and that you have appointments that you’re not looking forward to. Sending you love, hugs and lots of positive thoughts and prayers. And because I’m a Pixy, also sprinkling you with some pixy dust, too! ~ Love, Julie xox

Thank-you my friend. Pixy dust does makes for a better day. With each appointment this week I take a few minutes to be proud of myself for getting through it.. I also remember the phrase ‘this too shall pass’..

2. Sylvia

Take care. I know about those appointments that you do not look forward to, but you are a strong lady. You will come out on top! I will keep you in my thoughts! Positive ones.

Sylvia (Hugs!)

3. Red

Awesome beat line. I like it. Chin up, sweets. The bitter helps us appreciate the sweet, and great is definitely in your future.
    {HUGZ}
    Red.

You are a friend Eric. Your post about the angel who came into your life one day helped me considerably to give me support and remind me of the goodness of many people. I thank you for writing that post on that particular day.

No there is not a bad day if we change our attitudes Miro, but I will let you know that some difficult situations are harder than others to get through. I am not one to feel sorry for myself; I know I will get through this with the support of family and friends. The last few years have been tough ones but I do know that I will get through this.

4. granbee

Woo-oo-some moves you put me in mind of here! My husband just adores Christina Aguilera! And I am thinking of a ton of Mick Jagger moves right now! Thanks for the fun! Praying for you with your appointments!

5. Dana

I hope that the rest of the week panned out well for you, Christy. The song is really fun and danceable! 🙂 (My mom is a huge fan of the “actual” Jagger, so we’ve danced our fair share to his songs, too.)

I got through it Dana! As the song goes “I will survive”… I hope the song helped with your week as well. It is nice to see your smiling face here. I hope you are resting and my thoughts are with you and your family xx

6. Cat Forsley

HI CHRISTY!!!!!!!!
    NICE TO MEET YOU 🙂
    MUSIC ALWAYS ALWAYS HELPS FOR ME AS WELL 🙂
    WHEN I AM ALONE – I LIVE WITH MY HEADPHONES ON 🙂

IT’S THE UNIVERSAL LANGUAGE – SO THEY SAY !!!!!!!!!

SENDING YOU ONE OF MY FAVES FROM “PINK ”
    BECAUSE YOU WROTE ABOUT DANCING —– WHICH IS SO LIBERATING AS WELL ———-
    🙂
    BEST TO YOU XO CAT

7. Pingback: The Ultimate Women’s Dance Routine to Inspire You, From So You Think You Can Dance | When Women Inspire

8. Pingback: Salsa Dancing and Writing: More in Common Than You Realize | Poetic Parfait