Happy Saturday! Today we have blogger awards to receive and give out. Gather round 🙂
Thank you Stefan (Maxima) for presenting me with the Sunshine Blogger Award!
Stefan combines original poetry with photos at his blog and you must check it out if you have not already.
Part of accepting the award is answering 8 questions, and the other part is handing out the award to other sunshine bloggers. On Saturday, sunshine is wonderful to spread! Next, I need to link to the sites of the bloggers I nominate and leave them comments there to let them know about the award.
Here is my Q&A (clears throat):
1. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Miracle on 34th Street
2. What is your favorite flower?
3. What is your favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
Ocean Spray Ruby Pomegranate. Seriously, try it!
4. What is your passion?
Writing. You figured that.
5. What is your favorite time of year?
6. What is your favorite time of day?
7. What is your favorite physical activity?
8. What is your favorite vacation?
Going for walks 🙂
Here are the wonderful friends I nominate for the Sunshine Blogger Award! I love reading poetry, stories and more, as well as viewing your photos and listening to music. I am so happy for the connections!
1. catforsley.me – Cat combines original music and poetry with infectious kindness! The best kind 🙂
2. sarahpotterwrites – Sarah writes great poetry that I enjoy reading
3. LScott Poetry – Lauren describes her blog as “An Array of Smiles, Tears, Inspiration, Faith, and Love” and I do love her writing
Now go have a great day …. This is christyb wishing everyone a Saturday of sunshine in spirit