53 thoughts on “Dreams and Us

1. Janine Huldie

I had one of those types of dreams actually earlier this past week. I am happily married don’t get me wrong, but every once in awhile I dream about an ex that I never had closure with and this was definitely one of those nights. Your poem made me think of that one. Thanks for sharing and think we all have dreams like these from time to time.

2. John Dyhouse

Lovely poem, made me think about some dreams that I have noted down. I did thgis for a period od severala months – wondering if there is any mileage in them. I will have to get out that old notebook.

3. Tessa

Loved it, not only your poem but the lovely insert. When we look up into the sky, our minds seem to wander in all directions…the possibilities are endless. Beautiful combination of poetry and imagination.

Love your poem, Christy, and that clip is positively dreamy … I was lost in my own little fantasy world for awhile. Thank you, and wishing you a lovely day, girlfriend! ~ Love and hugs, Julie xoxox 🙂

5. Charron's Chatter

Christy–from the instant I read: “When we did not know each other’s middle names…” I started to get the shivers, and they kept up till the end. I love the transposed hurt locations (well, I don’t…but you know) and the adrenaline of love allusion. Super duper poem!! Soooooo evocative, and at the risk of sounding hopelessly outdated–and broken record (ish)—submit this one!!! It’s a slam dunk!

6. Pingback: I May Have Posted This Moons Ago, But I Have to do it Again. Susan Boyle, I Dreamed a Dream | music for the soul

7. Dana

I was thinking about dreams just the other day, Christy. This poem is sensitive and haunting in a way. It hints at loneliness but comfort at the same time. Really enjoyed this one.

8. Cyndi

Another beautiful, thought-provoking poem. I think of someone waking up in the dark and staring at the clock and reaching over to an empty pillow….beautiful. 🙂

9. Pingback: Dream Content - Mutual Spiritual Affinity

10. Pingback: Mysterious dream speech | Earthpages.org

11. Maxima

My name
    You spoke so softly,
    A whisper to carry me through my dreams,”this is very beautiful .!Thank you for share this for us
    best regards stefab

12. Pingback: Short dream « Minkyweasel World

13. Pingback: Why you came into my dream again? | My Dream Life

14. Shahnewaz Zwaki

most of the time I feel her, specially in my dream. I do not know how to remove her from my mind? your poen is good …. thanks for the poem

15. Pingback: Dream a little dream… | Seedlings of Hope