I have a great big ol’ smile on my face!
Recently, I received this message from Gray Poet:
“I’ve nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award and hope you accept. I enjoy your blog and hope others will also.”
Here are the The Very Inspiring Blogger Award rules for acceptance:
1. Display the logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify the nominees.
Thank-you, Gray Poet! He has many poetic lines to share that cause me to stop, ponder, and always have fascination by what he creates.
As for seven things about me, well let me see!
1. I do not swear. If I do feel the need, I say “f” it! LOL!!
2. I hear that I smile a lot on a regular basis. Well heck yes!
3. My computer desk has two monitors, which makes work so much faster than one.
4. I recently crossed the one-year mark for being a full-time freelance writer. Woot!
5. I cherish my parents more than I can even put into words.
6. I drink coffee in the morning and then tea the rest of the day. Caffeine intake explanation.
7. I occasionally set off my own car alarm. Yup.
As for the 15 bloggers, I value many bloggers for many different reasons. I am going to limit it to five writers who have inspired me in the past few months.
I want to add that I have love for each person who follows Poetic Parfait and do value the comments. Bless you all!
The recipients of The Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
1. Mike at The Eye-Dancers . Short stories, photos, and nice conversation are to be had at this blog.
2. Roxi at Roxi St. Clair. Get ready for poems, art, photography and kindness.
3. Lauren at LScott Poetry. Her beautiful poetry amazes me. Bring on the hugs for Lauren!
4. Cat at CatForsley.me. Well yes, this is my lovely friend Cat’s site. It is full of artwork, poetry and happiness overrides it all.
5. Deb at Deb Adams ~ Art. It is awesome artwork that Deb creates. There are oil paintings, digital art, ink, watercolors and more.
This is christyb wishing you a great day of creativity! Go out and inspire… yourself!