Trailer Releases for Pathways to Illumination, my Book of Poetry!

Pathways to Illumination Video Screen

PrintScreen of the YouTube Trailer for “Pathways to Illumination”

I am beaming.

At least that is what my mom said, when she listened to me talking on the phone about the trailer to my poetry book Pathways to Illumination. She could tell I am excited, just by the sound of my voice. She couldn’t even see my face, yet she understood me.

Well, can you blame me for being excited?!

I am posting the YouTube trailer below so you can see what has me so excited.

The video is a collection of images and words about my upcoming book Pathways to Illumination. The poetry collection becomes available on July 15, as e-book and hard copy. The trailer explains more about the book; it follows the journey of a woman from darkness to a lighter world, as told by poetry. It is my first book!

Thank-you to my publishing companyΒ Redmund ProductionsΒ for such a great video.

Redmund Productions Trailer of Pathways to Illumination, by Christy Birmingham

Hugs to you, you wonderful readers here at Poetic Parfait who support my writing efforts and me. I am so proud to be a full-time freelance writer. I love to write poetry, it is my passion. Your comments, reads, feedback, and love keep me going on days when I wonder why I have chosen this career. You all motivate me.

This is christyb, encouraging you to chase your passions and see beyond any self-imposed limits. Break through and break free.

111 thoughts on “Trailer Releases for Pathways to Illumination, my Book of Poetry!

Hi Greg, thanks! The book will be available in hard copy through the Redmund Productions bookstore (I’ll post the link to it once it goes live on July 15). In the future the distribution may widen, so stay tuned… I appreciate your interest, my friend.

1. Eric Alagan

Well, – Hello – Hello – Hello πŸ™‚

Congratulations, ChristyB – I know the feeling and am so very happy for you.

All good days ahead to the big countdown πŸ™‚

2. Tessa

Christy, I felt a lump in my throat and the feeling of ‘tears and joy and pride’ all at once when I started to watch the trailer advertising your much anticipated book. Words cannot express how proud we are of you and the journey you have been on for these past 3 years. You are incredible…keep going…you are an inspiration to many. Hugs, kisses, much love… mom & dad.

Tessa (awe), your comment and the support of you both means the world to me. I really do feel that we can accomplish anything if we fight for it and believe in ourselves. Having your love is incredible. I thank you, both of you, with all of my heart xo

3. WriterlySam

I’m so excited for you, Christy!! The trailer is awesome:) I would love your poetic spirit to join my merry band of brilliant writers for my upcoming Audiomachine collaboration, kicking off next week! Let me know — I’ll save a seat for ya:)

YAY! Christy, I’m so excited for you, and so very proud of you! Way to go on getting published! Loved the trailer, and am really looking forward to reading your first poetry book … of course, I’m looking to get an autographed copy – can I buy one directly from you? Awesome, awesome news, my friend! Much love and loads of hugs! ~ Julie xoxox

Julie, how kind that you will want a copy of the book too. I have yours in hard copy here so how about we trade autographs when we meet in person? I still really want to see that day happen – let’s plan for it now that you are closer xo

Reblogged this on Julie Catherine and commented:
    Yay, my friend, Christy from Poetic Parfait, has her first poetry book published and due for release July 15th – huge congrats, girlfriend, I can’t wait to read it! πŸ™‚ xoxox

6. Penpusherpen

HI Christy, it’s no wonder you’re smiling. I love the trailer and I hope your book flies off those shelves. Many, many congratulations xPenx
    (I’m trying all sorts of ways to keep myself out of the spam folder. hope this works using Google+ details !!) xx.

Hi Pen, aha you stayed out of my spam filter! Actually, you never ended up in before so that is good. I love your comments and really appreciate this one xo You are a kind heart, my friend!

7. seanbidd

A published poet, how does it feel Christy? Congratulations on getting your writing out there to share, be heard, and spoken of in the shared conversations it holds within the lines and words…

8. Pingback: Friday Reviews | mywithershins

9. tzm

Christy, I know your book will be a huge success! I am very proud of you for writing those words and putting them into a book so others can learn and read your words.

Your words are very close to my heart. I hope your friends and also people who have never read your work enjoy this book of poetry. I know I will. πŸ™‚

You are making me very proud! I can’t say that enough.

Thank-you so much, TZM. Your comment is a wonderful one and it’s so nice to hear you are proud of me. The journey has not been easy but this is certainly a moment to savor and enjoy.

10. teagan geneviene

Congratulations Christy. I know that feeling of finally getting something tangible about your work, and there is nothing like it. You’re going to be over the moon when you hold the first hardcopy book in your hands. The trailer is lovely too. Mega-hugs!!!