Pathways to Illumination Officially Publishes!

Okay, okay, so I debated whether to add the exclamation point to the title of this post and then I thought… “Well heck yes it has an exclamation point! Heck yes I am excited!”

Okay, okay, so I have been saying, “I am excited” for several days now but… Good things never get old, now do they?Β ((Smiles))

Illuminations

Bring on the celebrations! (Photo credit: rowanb73)

I am extremely proud to announce that my first book Pathways to Illumination is now available for purchase exclusively through the RedmundPro bookstore. Wait for it… : “!!!” It is available in both e-book and hard copy formats.

Thanks to everyone who has supported and continues to support my writing journey. I call it a journey because I am always on a quest to better and strengthen myself. I think we all are that way, or at least that is my hope.Β Thanks to Redmund Productions, as well, for your hard work as publisher.

Pathways to Illumination is a chronological account of a woman as told through poetry, as she rises from the darkness of depression and abuse. I hope readers find hope and encouragement as they read and understand that I identify with every step taken, whether it is a step forward or backward. I wrote the poems from my heart, as I have had my share of darkness. I am here to tell you that things will get better.

Here are links to the book buy page and to my Author page at Redmund Productions:

This is christyb saying, “Live your dreams because they can become reality if you invest the energy and the heart.”

102 thoughts on “Pathways to Illumination Officially Publishes!

1. 1EarthUnited

Congrats Christy, definitely exclamation point!! I look forward to reading your journey, thanks for sharing. You should also consider putting your book up on Amazon.com, that’ll certainly increase you visibility and sales. Best wishes to you, keep illuminating the world. πŸ˜€

Thank-you for taking such a wonderful interest in my book! My book is exclusively available through my publisher’s bookstore but I appreciate the advice. I hope you enjoy the read and please keep inspiring others with your site too!

2. gailthornton

Congratulations, Christy! As part of the Redmund Production cooperative, I want to wish you the best in reaching out to women as yourself with your book and to illuminate minds with the light of freedom in your verse.

Hugs,
    Gail

What a lovely description you give here, Gail, and I really do hope to help other women with the book. I hope, as you do, to make a difference by using our words. Hugs and thanks for all of your help with the book publishing process, along with the RP cooperative.

Reblogged this on Julie Catherine and commented:
    Huge congratulations to my friend Christy from Poetic Parfait, on the debut of her first poetry book, “Pathways to Illumination”!

Woot Woot!! πŸ™‚ Reblogged, tweeted and shared on Facebook! Huge congratulations to you, girlfriend, on your awesome accomplishment! Much love, Julie xoxox

5. raymond alexander kukkee

Special congratulations to you, dear Christyb!!!!!! Note all the the extra exclamation marks!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful accomplishment! I’m so proud of you, my friend, and wish you the very BEST in success with Pathways to Illumination….it’s …. fascinating and powerful verse from a great poetic voice and giant heart!!!!!

6. rollyachabot

Hi Christy… my copy or copies are ordered and so excited for you… just the start of many a great new exciting adventures for you… I for one can say I am very proud of you.

Hugs from Alberta

7. Tessa

Congratulations, woo-hoo!….so excited for YOU!!!!! You say “you wrote the poems from your heart”… Dear Christy, we will treasure it when it arrives…just as we treasure you. Your gift of putting emotion onto paper through your words is definitely something to celebrate & share.

8. Valentine Logar

I know this was hard work Christy, both putting it together but also the journey it took to bring it to life. You should be excited and proud. I have watched you as your poetry grew and changed, wonderfully. I have watched is slivers of hope began to shine through and then burst out, wonderfully. This is truly a marvelous accomplishment, both as a book and a personal journey.

Val, your feedback as I was writing the past year has been so helpful. You offered me assurance and strength, as well as reminding me that it was okay to be low some days. Sending you hugs!

9. Pingback: It is live! | The M3 Blog

I hope your Book will be a huge success Christy…. its only through going through our own trials that we emerge from the dark moments to appreciate the lighter ones.. And those dark moments are what give us courage to write from our hearts…
    Sending you my thoughts
    Love Sue xox

It is true, Sue. From the darkness we discover what is lightness and gratitude… if we choose to take that harder path to get there… Thank-you for the kind wishes and I send you love! xo