Yesterday I received word that Poetic Parfait won the Blog Of The Year 2013 award. I read the words twice. Okay, more than twice. I still smile!
Thanks to Deb of Container Chronicles for giving me such a prestigious award! If you are not already following Deb’s blog, I recommend it as it is full of her fun musings on life and quilting adventures. Once I publish this post, I’m going to put it on my blog, on the right hand side. Yes, over there —->>>
It is quite the coincidence that this award post falls on Parfait Day~ Thanks to Jeff at Revelling in the Overflowing Grace of God for telling me today.
As for accepting the award, there are a few rules that go along with it (as with all blogging awards!):
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award.
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen- there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required- and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
- Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them. (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
- Come over and say hello to the originator of the Blog Of The Year 2013 Award via this link:http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2-/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
- You can now also join the Blog Of The Year Award Facebook Page. Share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
- And as a winner of the award- please add a link back to the blog that presented you with this award-and then proudly display the award on your blog- and start collecting stars!
And so, I hereby nominate Written Words Never Die for the Blog Of The Year 2013 award!
This blog features Eric Alagan at the helm. He is a master of fiction writing, whether it is contemporary or science fiction. His short stories and flash fiction pieces are marvelous, full of great detail and captivating for readers. I have known Eric since close to the start of my blogging days, and he has always supported me. His comments are respectful, helpful and encouraging. Thank-you Eric, for your friendship and your high-quality blog. You are most deserving of this award.
Now, on to the smiles! OH wait, you need chocolate too? Okay, I’ll get on that right away.
I hope you all have a wonderful start to your week! ~christyb