Unveiling a New Site and Awards: Wow, Happy Friday!

Hi everyone and happy Friday! I hope you are all doing well and made it through the week smoothly (okay, if not smoothly then I hope at least there were calm parts to it). Insert smiles: here!

I am excited today to unveil my new site, also here on WordPress. I have been working on it over the past week, although I have had this idea for several months now. And, of course, the root of it goes back many years for me. You see, it’s a website intended to celebrate women. It is called When Women Inspire. To read the first post there, click the image below.

When Women Inspire Logo

The new site is titled When Women Inspire

When Women Inspire: What it is

The goal for the site is set out on its About page, along with my reason for starting it. When Women Inspire is a site that I hope encourages women to achieve all that they have the potential to be. And I am fortunate to have met some amazing women in my life so far. Feel free to check out the site and follow it, although I by no means am making you. I understand it won’t appeal to everyone, and that’s fine. After all, if we all liked the same things then the world would be even crazier than it already is!

Awards for Poetic Parfait

Happy to get the Team Member Award

Wonderful Team Member Readership Award

In addition to having excitement about When Women Inspire, I have also been fortunate to be given awards recently. Wow, happy Friday, indeed! The first one is the Team Member Readership Award. The nomination flattered me as it kindly came from awesome blogger Aquileana of La Audacia De Aquiles.

Logo for Liebster Award

The Liebster Award

Sookton of Sookton’s Space also explained that I had won the Liebster Award. Woohoo, party time! Thank-you so much. AND, yes there has been a third award too. Thanks to oaswritingspoemspaintings for bestowing Poetic Parfait with a Community of Bloggers Award! So exciting, thanks!

New Blogging Award

Community of Bloggers Award

I am feeling loved and appreciated. Of course, I could not do any of this without support and thanks to each and every one of you for cheering me on so much. Big smiles and love!

For the awards, I know there are rules associated with them but I don’t want to pick favorites amongst all of you wonderful writers. Instead, feel free to grab one of the three awards and accept it on your own blog if you like. Really, it is all about encouraging one another with our interests here at WordPress and I am fortunate to have met many wonderful people.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend!

73 thoughts on “Unveiling a New Site and Awards: Wow, Happy Friday!

1. Billybuc

I love the spirit and idea behind the new blog. We need more women to be empowered to be all they can be. Well done my friend. Have a wonderful, sunny weekend.

Hello awesome,
    I am Really Happy to know about your New blog…
    The topic is remarkable and posting on women is not just a good idea, but a tribute and sign of commitment with women ‘ causes, mainly related with rights, equality and empowerment…
    By the way, you are an special and charming woman who I love and admire… 😉
    And, I am Glad to see those awards over there …
    You deserve them all. Maybe I’ ll accept your kind offer and grab an award to display It at my blog and in order to recognize other blogger fellows too.
    Many Hugs, Christy, All my best wishes to you,
    Aquileana 🙂

Aqui,
      Awesome = YOU! I am happy you are supporting me and that makes me feel more empowered and excited for what is to come. I really am excited for the new site! I look forward to learning about more women and sharing my findings. So wonderful that you will be along to explore with me!

That’s really nice of you to write the kind comments for me, and I send you many hugs too! By all means yes go ahead and grab an award here if you have more blogs to introduce people too. You have a giving spirit and happy to know you! Thanks again 🙂

Hi Chris;

I am always here / there for you … You know it…

“For good times and bad times. I’ll be on your side forever more. That’s what friends are for”.

Many hugs, Aquileana 🙂

3. Tobias

Congrats Christy!

I am very proud of all your hard work and the new site looks great!

Have a happy TGIF! 🙂

4. syl65

Congratulations Christy on the new site and the awards and nominations. You are an inspiration and I am positive your new site will be just as inspiring as Poetic Parfait.

Love your new site, Christy, and the concept is totally awesome! Congratulations, dear friend. Congrats also on your well-deserved awards. Sending love and hugs, and all the best to you! ~ Julie xoxox

Aww, Julie!! I am so glad you saw about the new site as you are like me, all about encouraging women xo Sending you much love and so nice you already joined me over there too! MUAH ♥

Dear Christy, first Congratulations upon these awards, and what a wonderful idea for a new blog, I have to now go and visit and click follow!.. Sending you a Cosmic Hug and Hope your weekend is as beautiful as you. Love Sue xox

Sue, You’re a woman who always makes me smile with your comments! Thank-you for the new follow there – it’s lovely you will join me xo I’m really excited for what is to come. Ohhh a cosmic hug I send to you too – absolutely! xo A wonderful weekend to you, dear Sue xo

7. Valentine Logar

Wonderful idea and congratulations on bringing it forward. Knowing where you have been and now setting feet to path, I am proud of you.

Congrats on the awards, you deserve them.

Cyndi, You rock! Thanks for taking time here and checking out the new site. I’m super excited and I think we both are working toward things that make our hearts strong. HUGS

8. Valerie

Great job ChristyB. Glad to hear of more awards though it does not surprise me. You produce wonderful work and continue to inspire so many. Keep charging dear lady and I know you will continue to touch many.

9. Mandy

Very endearing writing voice, Christy. A pleasure to visit … and I wish you well … so much more for your new site. You WILL go places with this venture by being a role model … and an inspiration to other women too.

10. Pingback: Greek Mythology: “Orpheus and Eurydice”.- | La Audacia de Aquiles

11. tessa

Congrats Christy on all your awards…so deserved! Just looked at your new site…You work so hard and truly are an inspiration to all. Good luck with your new venture and as always…love & many hugs to you!

12. lscotthoughts

Great blog idea to encourage and motivate women to follow their dreams, Christy! You are an inspiration, my friend, and I’m following you on your new site now, too! Congrats on your well deserved awards also! ♥

13. Dilip

Congrats for the beautiful new blog. Great theme and wishing more power to women. The new blog will surely increase the number of women who have already shattered the glass ceiling and heading responsible and powerful positions.
    Best of luck.

14. D.G.Kaye

I’ll sure be visiting there Christy. This is wonderful and congrats. I am currently working on my third book which encompasses women’s issues and self esteem. 🙂