Here is my interview with Christy Birmingham

It was wonderful to be interviewed by Fiona on her site Authors Interviews! Here is a share of the Q&A πŸ™‚

authorsinterviews

Name Christy Birmingham
Where are you from
Victoria, BC, Canada
A little about yourself `i.e., your education Family life etc.
I am a freelance writer who enjoys words so much! I am a mid-30s gal who likes the freedom of being self-employed. That being said, I am always looking for ways to grow and help others, with a passion in particular for helping women.
I am very close to my parents and have a few good friends. The great part about writing online is that I have met people from around the world and have made some great friendships.
When I’m not writing, I like to go for walks, explore nature and listen to music. I try to get some TV watching in there too! Did I mention that I love chocolate?

Fiona: Tell us your latest news?
The latest news is that I recently launched a website called When…

View original post 677 more words

21 thoughts on “Here is my interview with Christy Birmingham

Very nice interview and… you are “huge” Christy. Thus, you deserve to be put into the spotlight accordingly ❀
    I liked it very much.
    Hugs, Aquileana πŸ˜›

2. rollyachabotbooks

Congratulations Christy on another great interview. In my vocabulary you are connected to many words. Inspirational, smiling, thoughtful, motivational and who could forget chocolate and tea. Keep up the wonderful work you are doing…

Hugs from Alberta

3. Dilip

Congrats for a very interesting interview Christy! Great to know you launched a website called When Women Inspire a great theme undoubtedly.
    Cheers πŸ™‚

4. Dee

I enjoyed reading about Christy. She is a wonderful person and friend. I especially connect with her love of chocolate and of helping other women.

5. lscotthoughts

Wonderful interview, Christy, and I hope you realize what a big impact you make! I have to add that your love of chocolate adds points, too, but I already knew you loved m & m’s! πŸ™‚ Hugs!

6. billgncs

I agree with you – blogging is a great way to make new friends. My wife and I toured the sights of Basel Switzerland, barged down the Soane river in France, and just met people in the states for tea – all with blogging friends.

So keep up the good message – best regards -bw

ps – thanks for stopping by