Hello real neat people and welcome to the awards show! Hehe 🙂
I was pleased yesterday to follow-up on my blog comments. Thanks everyone, I love reading what you write to me! Included in the updates was a lovely note from blogger / poet / awesome Jez Farmer. I am honored to be the recipient of the Real Neat Blog Award, given to me from Jez! Thank you so much. Knowing that my blog is well received by this wonderful writer is humbling. You can find Jez at The Boy Poet.
The ‘rules’ of The Real Neat Blog Award are: (feel free not to act upon them if you don’t have time; or don’t accept awards)
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
- Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
- Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
I am going to use the same seven questions as Jez so my answers are here too:
- Where do most visits to your blog come from?
Oh those Americans! They keep coming and bringing their smiles 🙂 I appreciate all visits, of course!
- What is your favourite sport?
Is eating chocolate a sport? First place, right here, hehe.
- What has been a special moment for you in 2014?
The moment when I realized that I don’t have to be ashamed of my past. I live today as the best person I can be.
- What is your favourite quote?
There are so many! Here is one: “You may encounter many defeats but you must not be defeated.” ~Maya Angelou
- What was your favourite class when still at school?
Hello! Writing class, grade 12.
- Anything you had wished to have learned earlier?
It’s okay if not everyone likes you.
- What musical instrument have you tried to play?”
Like Jez, I have tried guitar. This instrument is currently collecting dust in my home… !
Now for the nominations. I nominate these talented writers:
Aquileana of La Audacia de Aquiles
Judith at Among The Pots and Pans
Michelle at BOOK CHAT
Shehanne at Shehanne Moore
Wishing you a great week ahead!