Sending Christmas Love

Christmas Tree

Spreading love for the holidays. Why yes, indeed I am trying!

I wish you a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones, whether they are family, friends, pets, or…?! I am smiling over here as I feel so loved. Remember to please tell the people you love how much they mean to you and don’t take any days for granted.

Also, just how do I wrap a smile to give to you? Today I logged into WordPress and was greeted by the message that I have two years on WordPress! Thanks to all of you for being a part of my 2013 and for the pleasure you bring me with your comments and support.

Blogging Anniversary Trophy

Blogging Anniversary

~This is christyb saying Happy Holidays!Β Stay safe and warm this holiday season xx

76 thoughts on “Sending Christmas Love

CB dixit:

“Remember to please tell the people you love how much they mean to you”.

APΒ΄s reply:

Okay Yo mean a lot to me CB… Hope I never loose your friendship even when my behaviour is not the best sometimes!!! (Sorry about that teacher!!)…
    Thanks for shining my world with poetic words, light & kindness… ❀

Merry Christmas & happy wordpress anniversary too, Aquileana πŸ™‚

Aw, thanks AP! Your sweetness is so big I feel it over here — your love is wonderful to have! Sending you big hugs and Merry Christmas smiles πŸ™‚

I am blessed by your friendship and this cute comment! ❀

Am I Wrong or I was the first one to comment here? (thatΒ΄s amazing… I think it is the first time this happens) …

You know how I adore you!!!… So I am blessed to have you as a friend too

Merry ChristYmas πŸ˜‰ Aquileana πŸ™‚

2. Cynthia

Merry Christmas, Christy. What a pleasure reading your words this year. Can’t wait to read your words through the end of the year and in 2014. And I won’t soon forget the idea of wrapping a smile. πŸ˜‰

3. Raymond Alexander Kukkee

Merry Christmas, Christyb, and you must know I treasure this friendship -smiles and happiness from a wonderful poet with a giant heart, inspiration, constant support, kind and generous words, encouragement, and for what more could anyone ask? “:)

4. Tobias

A very merry Christmas and happy holidays to you and your family!

Thanks for all you share with your growing fans and keep up the great work.

Cheers!

5. Rolly Chabot

Hi Christy… your words spread joy because of the heart you have… touched by your words to many and they are taken to hart by all who read them and understand where they are born… thank you and have a Merry Christmas and be blessed… Hot chocolate and some fireplace time…

Hugs and lotsa love
    Rolly

6. syl65

Well Christy, thank you for being a huge inspiration. You are a genuinely kind soul. Thank you for your friendship which is now cemented in stone. I hope 2014 brings you an overflow of blessings, love, and of course, smiles. Keep flying and keep smiling my friend. : )

Syl, Yes, our friendship is a strong one and I am so thankful for it. Your generosity shines through your words, time after time. I appreciate you and wish you many happy moments over Christmas, 2014, and well beyond! πŸ™‚

7. Corrie Woerde

DEAR CHRISTY I WISH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS AND AN INSPIRING 2014!!
    THANK YOU FOR ALL THE JOYFULL MOMENTS YOU BROUGHT US BY ALL THE BEAUTIFUL POEMS YOU HAVE WRITTEN IN THE PAST YEAR!!!
    LOVE,HUGS AND KISSES!!! β™₯β™₯β™₯

8. Maxima

A Merry Christmas and holidays blessed by God with good health, peace and tranquility in the heart, only love and joy and a joyful 2014 to you and yours,my dear friend !!!

Warmest wishes from, Stefan Maxima

9. Pingback: Poetry Analysis of ‘Misletoe’ by Walter de la Mare | Poetic Parfait