A New Year, with Thanks for Your Support

All the best, with smiles for you

Cheers to 2014!

Hello, my friends!

Here we are, within reach of 2014. We can almost hold it in our hands, and how wonderful that moment will be. Are you looking forward to the New Year too?

For many people, including myself, 2013 has had ups and downs. In writing land, I published my first book, Pathways to Illumination, and that was a huge moment for me (professionally and personally). Outside of writing, I personally saw a major chapter close on a bad experience. A weight was lifted from my shoulders, for sure.

In the New Year, I’ll be continuing with freelance writing, sharing smiles with all of you, and working on my second book. If you haven’t read my most recent flash fiction piece A forest full of Christmas carols, feel free to stop by.

I am so happy about the friends I have made here and how you all light up my days. Thanks for continuing to support me and for the comments that I always love to read. Sending a hug for health and happiness!

This is christyb saying, all the best to you and your families for 2014 xx

70 thoughts on “A New Year, with Thanks for Your Support

Wishing you and yours all the best for a wonderful 1014, my dear friend Christy! I’m grateful to have met you and that we have become friends. You are a bright light and inspiration to me and to the world, and I’m so proud of you. Onward and upward, and a very Happy New Year! ~ Love and hugs from Julie xoxox

2. Veronica Shine

The old year is nearly gone and will be a fleeting memory. The New Year is taking possession of the clock of time. All hail the wondrous possibilities of the coming 12 months.
    Happy New Year Christy!

May 2014 be an awesome year for you Christy, full of writing and good things ahead…
    I hope you get all what you expect to reach…
    αγάπη β™₯ (Love);
    Aquileana πŸ˜‰

4. Raymond Alexander Kukkee

Christyb, smiles and a Happy New Year to you, I wish you the BEST in 2014, I must remind you again, you are an inspiration, a great friend and supporter, a skilled writer, a poet with a highly individual point of view, a powerful, unique poetic voice, and a gentle, giant heart-a wonderful combination. — I am honoured to know you. Happy New Year! “:)

5. irinadim

Christy, it has been my good fortune to meet you here on wordpress. Your writing is truly inspirational and your poetry rich in unique metaphor. So happy year 2013 has been a good one for you. Wishing you and yours all the best in 2014 and thanking you for your support. Hugs πŸ™‚ Irina

6. Eric Alagan

Very happy for you that life is getting better and all the very best for 2014.

Wishing you much success in your authoring. I see that you have “Eric” in your flash fiction. Is your second book a novel?

7. Maggie Thom

Hi Christy. I just finished your book, Pathways to Illumination. Wow. I would love to interview you and host you along with my review on my blog in January or so. If you’re interested email me on my contact page and I’ll send you the questions and then we can set a date. Happy New Year. Thank you for sharing your gift of poetry, story telling and something that I think everyone (especially women) should read.